domingo, 24 de diciembre de 2017

For the Holidays !! - Un pequeño aviso

Greetings to the English-speaking community fond of role-playing games. I share this stub  to tell you the news of the launch of my second D&D adventure through the platform of the DMG. I invite you to check the preview of the adventure, which has a strong mythological influence of Japanese culture.

To say goodbye I share that for the holidays I decided to put my first adventure in the price of "pay what you want". And thats all, Happy Holidays!!!


Roleros, un pequeño aviso !!!


Por las fiestas voy a poner mi nueva aventura a mitad de precio y la primera que saque la voy a dejar en "pay what you want" de modo que si quieren obtenerla de forma gratuita, solo deben colocar un "0" en la cantidad a pagar, disfruten esta temporada de fiestas !!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario